BikeArlington is teaming up with the Woman’s Club of Arlington, Phoenix Bikes, and Kidical Mass to host a free bike rodeo for children ages preschool and up.
This is the perfect event for your kids who will:
- Play fun games that teach safe biking skills.
- Have their bike checked to make sure it works properly and is safe for them to ride.
- Bike 3-5 safe courses to practice the new skills learned.
- Receive helmet checks to ensure it fits properly.
- Eat yummy snacks after the event!
A limited number of balance bikes will be provided for the preschool age children.
Registration is free and required for this event.
Getting to the Event
The Woman’s Club of Arlington is a one-minute bike ride off of the Four Mile Run Trail. Parking is available at the Woman’s Club clubhouse. You can also use Car Free Near Me to check out transportation options.