Have you been noticing more e-bikes on the trails and roads? Have you considered buying one but not sure how to choose one? Want to test one but you’re a tad scared to get on one?
Well, have no fear!
We’ve partnered with Conte’s Bike Shop to host an after-work e-bike demo. Come join us at Rosslyn Gateway Park for food, music and of course e-bikes! They’ll have a variety of e-bikes available to test out on the hills of Rosslyn. You’ll love how an e-bike will flatten those Arlington hills.
BikeArlington is teaming up with the Woman’s Club of Arlington, Phoenix Bikes, and Kidical Mass to host a free bike rodeo for children ages preschool and up.
This is the perfect event for your kids who will:
- Play fun games that teach safe biking skills.
- Have their bike checked to make sure it works properly and is safe for them to ride.
- Bike 3-5 safe courses to practice the new skills learned.
- Receive helmet checks to ensure it fits properly.
- Eat yummy snacks after the event!
A limited number of balance bikes will be provided for the preschool age children.
Registration is free and required for this event.
Getting to the Event
The Woman’s Club of Arlington is a one-minute bike ride off of the Four Mile Run Trail. Parking is available at the Woman’s Club clubhouse. You can also use Car Free Near Me to check out transportation options.